Evolution Swim Camps (Non-competitive Program)
Evolution Swim Camps is a month long swim camp that focuses on the four major strokes of competitive swimming. Aside from learning the strokes, participants will also learn swim terminology, how to read a pace clock, legal flip turns and finishes for each stroke. The swim camps are carried out in a 25-yard pool.
The curriculum for the swim camps is as follows:
- Week 1: Freestyle technique, turns and finishes
- Week 2: Backstroke technique, turns and finishes
- Week 3: Breaststroke technique, turns and finishes
- Week 4: Butterfly technique, turns and finishes
The swim camps run Monday-Thursday. On the final day of the swim camp, each participant will take part in a pizza party and will get information on how to join our year round swim team!
There is no minimum attendance required but we do encourage our swimmers to attend as many days as possible in an effort to get the most out of the program.
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
28192 O’neill Drive
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
- $100.00/members (Renaissance ClubSport Only)
- $120.00/non-members (Ladera Ranch and non-members of Renaissance ClubSport)
Next Camp Runs:
April 1 – April 25, 2013 4:00-5:00PM *Ladera Ranch
April 1 – April 25, 2013 4:00-5:00PM *Renaissance ClubSport
Please contact our office at 949.388.4545 for more information